The Optimum Performance Center re-opened with a few changes in response to the COVID Pandemic:
- Health Screening for staff and facility members. Any facility member or staff who present with any potential symptoms are asked to return when they are symptom free.
- Class sizes are capped.
- Parents are not able to sit inside facility and watch their child’s sessions to reduce capacity in facility.
- Facility is sanitized regularly.
- Members are asked to only enter the facility at the time of their session/appointment/class to minimize members in the facility at high traffic times.
- Members are asked to use alcohol-based rub upon entering facility.
- Members are required to book into classes, walk ins are not allowed at this time.