The Optimum Performance Center re-opened with a few changes in response to the COVID Pandemic:
- Health Screening for staff and facility members including a temperature check prior to entering a class. Any facility member or staff who present with any potential symptoms are asked to return when they are symptom free.
- Reduced cap on classes from 15 to 10 to allow for greater social distancing.
- Parents are asked to no longer sit inside facility and watch their child’s sessions to provide social distancing for staff and members.
- Facility is sanitized in between classes and once daily.
- Members are asked to only enter the facility at the time of their session/appointment/class to minimize members in the facility at high traffic times.
- Members are asked to use alcohol-based rub upon entering facility.